If you can think of anyone worthy of the CSU Lacrosse Alumni Association Hall of Fame, please fill out the following form to submit a formal Nomination.
Click here for Hall of Fame Criteria >>
Hall of Fame Criteria
- Minimum of 5 years out of college
- No min amount of time played at CSU or a CSU Graduation is required.
- Deadline to receive nominations for 2011 is March 2nd
- Maximum of 5 nominations allowed each year by any one player or coach (past or present)
- Fans, parents, media, etc can not nominate but can notify past players of worthy nominees.
- No Minimum, but a maximum of 5 players can be inducted in any calendar year
- While only past players and coaches are eligible for the HOF, worthy Fans, supporters, members of the media, university, etc can be nominated and if accepted by majority vote will be recognized and honored by the current team, alumni association and HOF during the hall of fame game.
- The selection committee does take into account the number of nominations received for any one candidate so players and coaches are encouraged to nominate individuals even if they know they have already been or will be nominated by another person.