The CSU Men’s Lacrosse Family of Fame was established in 2017 with two charter members. The Family of Fame was created to recognize the outstanding contributions made by members of the Ram Family who did not represent the program as either a player or a coach. Our first two inductees into the Family of Fame were the wives of the two most decorated coaches in program history, Ada Naumburg and Tiana Smith.
Click on each of the years below to read a brief summary of that class’ Hall of Fame resumes.
- Ada Naumburg
- Tiana Smith
- No min amount of time at CSU or a CSU Graduation is required.
- Maximum of 5 nominations allowed each year by any one player or coach (past or present)
- Fans, parents, media, etc can not nominate but can notify past players of worthy nominees.
- No minimum, but a maximum of 5 Ram family members can be inducted in any calendar year
- The selection committee does take into account the number of nominations received for any one candidate so players and coaches are encouraged to nominate individuals even if they know they have already been or will be nominated by another person.